dragowolf Index du Forum
dragowolf Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Découvrez la playlist ConquerTheWorld avec Alexandra Stan
METAMORPHOSIS BY-TRACY-ANDERSON Abcentric

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragowolf Index du Forum -> Général -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frajanic
White Wolf
White Wolf

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: METAMORPHOSIS BY-TRACY-ANDERSON Abcentric Répondre en citant

METAMORPHOSIS BY TRACY ANDERSON Abcentric > bit.ly/1U3GGdN

You,,,will,,,like,,,themBulking,up,,takes,skill,too,just,a,different,typeI,,,kept,,,having,,,to,,,stop,,,and,,,stretch,,,out,,,my,,,arms,,,and,,,back,,,by,,,moving,,,into,,,a,,,yoga,,,baby,,,posevanna,,,,March,,,22,,,,2014,,,Log,,,in,,,to,,,Reply,,,I,,,tried,,,her,,,workout,,,1x,,,thats,,,all,,,it,,,took,,,to,,,know,,,that,,,i,,,would,,,have,,,terrible,,,lower,,,back,,,pain,,,from,,,her,,,methodI,do,not,"diet.",I,changed,my,lifestyleAt,least,I,was,doing,the,muscular,structure,workout,six,days,a,weekI,,love,,her,,method,,and,,it,,works,,great,,for,,me!,,Smile,,Beverly,,AAlfonso,,,,September,,,11,,,,2012,,,Log,,,in,,,to,,,Reply,,,Maggie,,,your,,,use,,,of,,,the,,,word,,,vitriol,,,to,,,describe,,,my,,,website,,,says,,,more,,,about,,,you,,,then,,,meI,,,start,,,the,,,majority,,,of,,,my,,,days,,,with,,,whey,,,protein,,,mixed,,,with,,,these,,,greens,,,and,,,fruitsRelated,,anorexiaExcercise,,ReviewHealthy,,eatingstarvationTracy,,Anderson,,MethodZumba,,Post,,navigation,,←→,,Blog,,at,,WordPress.comBut,I,have,worked,out,enough,to,know,that,the,mat,exercises,would,work,for,meOf,,,course,,,I,,,can,,,gain,,,or,,,lose,,,2,,,pounds,,,in,,,a,,,day,,,depending,,,on,,,what,,,I,,,eat,,,so,,,well,,,see,,,if,,,the,,,trend,,,continues,,,as,,,I,,,progressEverything,shrinks,and,stays,tightAshley,,,August,,21,,,2012,,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,That,,is,,great,,to,,read,,about,,your,,success!,,If,,you,,dont,,mind,,me,,asking,,,when,,did,,you,,first,,start,,seeing,,results?,,I,,am,,following,,her,,strengthening,,plan,,but,,not,,her,,eating,,plan,,(anorexia),,and,,I,,supplement,,her,,cardio,,with,,good,,old,,fashioned,,running,,,which,,I,,know,,Im,,not,,supposed,,to,,but,,I,,find,,her,,cardio,,too,,difficult,,to,,finish,,so,,far!,,Ive,,only,,been,,doing,,her,,program,,for,,about,,a,,week,,but,,Ive,,gained,,weight,,so,,far!,,I,,feel,,leaner,,so,,I,,believe,,Im,,just,,building,,muscle,,but,,I,,would,,love,,to,,hear,,more,,about,,when,,you,,started,,seeing,,results,,on,,the,,scaleAnd,the,recommendation,was,exactly,what,I,was,doing,with,the,lower,impact,and,lots,of,stretchingThe,,,results,,,showed,,,I,,,was,,,abcentric,,,,,,so,,,thats,,,the,,,DVD,,,set,,,that,,,I,,,orderedTina,,September,15,,2012,Log,in,to,Reply,What,I've,noticed,in,the,wonderful,world,of,fitness,lately,is,that,so,many,programs,advertise,to,women,promising,not,to,bulk,them,up,(Flavia,Del,Monte,for,example)Tracy,,,does,,,say,,,that,,,you,,,should,,,follow,,,the,,,eating,,,plan,,,for,,,the,,,weight,,,loss,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,program,,,and,,,I,,,may,,,try,,,it,,,over,,,the,,,next,,,few,,,weeks,,,as,,,the,,,program,,,progresses,,,but,,,for,,,now,,,I,,,felt,,,like,,,the,,,workout,,,changes,,,were,,,enoughJenas,Pedro,Included,are:Dance,CardioThanks,,for,,the,,interesting,,postdoing,,cardio,,,mat,,workout,,&,,diet,,i,,got,,the,,tiniest,,i've,,ever,,been,,looked,,amazing,,but,,couldn't,,keep,,up,,the,,diet,,and,,without,,it,,well,,there's,,not,,a,,whole,,heap,,to,,say:-),,,mb,,,,August,,,3,,,,2012,,,Log,,,in,,,to,,,Reply,,,I,,,tried,,,TA,,,,Insanity,,,and,,,Ashtanga,,,Yoga,,,and,,,used,,,to,,,runI,get,really,tired,of,the,negative,reviewsI,suggest,that,you,try,thinking,outside,of,the,box,and,stop,being,so,uptight!,Oh,and,that,reminds,me-,If,your,claiming,you,wouldn't,want,a,"dancer's",body,,then,you,are,full,of,it,and,you're,lying,to,yourself,;],Now,get,your,little,butt,up,and,start,danccciiiiinggg!,Joshua,,August,30,,2013,Log,in,to,Reply,First,off,for,the,ignorant,,go,back,to,the,basic,rule,of,calories,in/outApparently,,,she,,,has,,,a,,,workout,,,designed,,,for,,,each,,,body,,,type,,,that,,,will,,,give,,,you,,,the,,,body,,,youve,,,always,,,wantedIn,,just,,a,,week,,I,,see,,my,,body,,becoming,,leaner,,and,,more,,toned,,in,,a,,feminine/petite,,waySo,today,Im,taking,a,look,at,another,of,Tracys,programs,called,MetamorphosisBut,it,was,tough,,especially,for,meI,,,am,,,also,,,a,,,personal,,,trainer,,,so,,,I,,,was,,,interested,,,to,,,see,,,the,,,buzz,,,,and,,,I,,,do,,,like,,,what,,,she,,,doesIm,,not,,a,,nutritionist,,,but,,I,,did,,type,,every,,last,,ingredient,,into,,the,,computer,,and,,determined,,that,,the,,diet,,is,,less,,than,,1,000,,calories,,a,,day,,and,,contains,,barely,,any,,proteinI,only,need,a,mat,and,an,hour,a,dayI,,lost,,about,,half,,an,,inch,,from,,my,,waist,,at,,least,,during,,the,,beginning,,when,,I,,had,,the,,energy,,to,,do,,the,,program,,5-6,,days,,a,,weeketcMen,,or,,womenEven,,Tracy,,looks,,anorexicAlfonso,,,September,,1,,,2012,,Log,,in,,to,,Reply,,Haha,,,I,,don't,,hate,,her,,at,,all,,-,,I,,just,,think,,her,,workouts,,are,,bogusI,have,just,been,doing,random,Tracy,Anderson,YouTube,workouts,,approx f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dragowolf Index du Forum -> Général -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange